PhD, Ohio State University at
Citation Corrigan, J. (2000).
Satisfaction With Life Scale. The Center for Outcome Measurement
in Brain Injury. http://www.tbims.org/
combi/swls ( accessed
This citation is for the COMBI web material. Dr. Corrigan
is not the scale author for the SWLS.
With Life Scale Diener, E., Emmons, R., Larsen, J., & Griffin, S. (1985).
The Satisfaction With Life Scale. J Personality Assessment,
are five statements with which you may agree or disagree. Using
the 1-7 scale below, indicate your agreement with each item by placing
the appropriate number on the line preceding that item. Please be
open and honest in your responding. The 7-point scale is as follows:
neither agree nor disagree
1. In most ways my life is close to my ideal.
2. The conditions of my life are excellent.
3. I am satisfied with my life.
4. So far I have gotten the important things I want in life.
5. If I could live my life over, I would change almost nothing.
SWLS is in the public domain. Permission is not needed to use it.